Texas Pete® Flavor of Football Goes on National Tailgate Tour to Capture the Game Day Experience for FSN’s SEC Gridiron LIVE, Facebook and YouTube.
WINSTON-SALEM, NC (September 9, 2010) – TW Garner Food Company has sent Texas Pete® on a tailgate tour across the country to capture the Flavor of Football in video segments that will air on Fox Sports Net (FSN) SEC Gridiron LIVE, the Emmy-award winning weekly onehour show featuring Southeastern Conference college football previews, game highlights and analysis. Additional video segments will be featured at: TexasPete®Tailgate.com, facebook.com/texaspete and youtube.com/texaspete.
“”The Tailgate Tour will allow us to connect with Texas Pete® fans in a bigger way at one of the best venues to enjoy our products – college football tailgate parties,” said Glenn Garner, Director of Marketing for TW Garner Food Company. “We know that Texas Pete® Hot Sauce is a regular guest at tailgate parties across the country, but now we want to see what else America’s college students, alumni and football fans bring to their game day experience.”
Miss Texas Pete®, the official spokesmodel for Texas Pete®, will make appearances with the video production crew at select tailgate parties throughout the football season to talk with Texas Pete® fans and tailgaters as they are filmed for the Flavor of Football series. The video production crew will be filming at the following games:
- September 11: Penn State @ Alabama (SEC)
- September 18: Vanderbilt at Ole Miss (SEC)
- September 25: Alabama @ Arkansas (SEC)
- October 2: Oklahoma @ Texas (Big 12)
- October 9: Illinois @ Penn State (Big 10)
- October 16: Iowa @ Michigan (Big 10)
- October 23: Georgia Tech @ Clemson (ACC)
- October 30: Washington State @ Arizona State (PAC 10)
- November 6: UNC @ Florida State (ACC)
- November 13: South Carolina @ Florida (SEC)
- November 20: Ole Miss @ South Carolina (SEC)
- November 27: Notre Dame @ USC (PAC10)
Miss Texas Pete® will appear at the Alabama game on September 11, with other game appearances to be confirmed based on her other schedule commitments. “We encourage tailgaters to come out and show your school spirit at every game, but particularly at those where the Texas Pete® video crew is going to be filming for FSN Gridiron LIVE,” said Garner.