Texas Pete® Pork Tenderloin with Apple Napa Slaw
- 1/4 cup Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce (buy now)
- 2 pieces pork tenderloin, grilled and basted
- Hoagie roll, toasted
- 2 apples, diced small
- 1/2 jicama root, peeled and diced small
- 1/2 head napa cabbage, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup scallion, chopped
- Pre-heat grill to medium high and grill pork tenderloin until internal temperature reaches 150° F.
- Baste continuously with delicious combination of Texas Pete® Chipotle Hot Sauce and Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauces.
- Allow to rest then slice.
- Combine all ingredients and gently fold together.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
- Place slaw on toasted hoagie roll and arrange pork tenderloin slices atop slaw.
- Drizzle with Texas Pete® Chipotle Hot Sauce and Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauces.