Texas Pete® Pork Slider with Melted Truffle Flecked Gouda
- 2 tbsp. Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce (buy now)
- 1 lb. berkshire ground pork
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt/pepper
- Gouda cheese (optional)
- Combine 1 lb. ground (Berkshire) pork with 1/4 cup basil, 4 minced garlic cloves, 4 finely chopped scallions, 2 tbsp. of soy sauce, 2 tsp. of Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce, 3 tbsp. of Texas Pete® Chipotle Hot Sauce, 1 tbsp. of sugar, 2 tsp. of cornstarch, and salt and pepper for taste.
- Roll the meat into 2" balls.
- Cook medium well, 155° F minimum temperature.
- Top each slider with Gouda cheese.