Grilled Alaskan Salmon with Citrus CHA! BBQ Lacquer
- 1 tbsp. CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce (buy now)
- 24 oz. Alaskan wild caught silver salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. teriyaki baste and glaze
- 2 tbsp. bold barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp. orange juice, frozen concentrate — thawed
- 2 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Season salmon portions with salt and pepper.
- Grill until 3/4 done (internal temperature of 125° F) taking care to form nice grill marks on each side.
- Mix remaining ingredients except for chives together in small bowl.
- Brush mixed ingredients liberally on salmon and place in hot oven for 7 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145° F and the glaze has formed a bubbly sheen.
- Garnish with freshly chopped chives.