Green Mountain Gringo® Salsa Steak Butter
- 1/8 tsp. Texas Pete ® Original Hot Sauce (buy now)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Green Mountain Gringo® Salsa, drained
- 1/2 lb. butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. coarse black pepper
- Place butter in a mixer fitted with a whip attachment. Whip until creamy, then slowly add salsa and pepper.
- Once butter is thoroughly mixed, remove from mixing bowl. Butter can be placed in a container and held in the refrigerator for up to a day.
- When ready to serve, top grilled steak or other grilled meat and seafood.