CHA!licous Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 tbsp. CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce (buy now)
- 4 eggs
- To taste salt and pepper
- 8 slices bacon brand thick-sliced bacon
- 8 maple flavor sausage links
- 4 oz. aged white cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp. ranch salad dressing
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 large slices of sourdough bread
- Fry eggs over medium, seasoning well with salt and pepper.
- Cook off bacon until medium crisp.
- Cook sausage until done. Split each sausage length wise.
- Shred white cheddar.
- Mix ranch and CHA! together.
- Build two large sandwiches by starting with 1 oz. of the shredded cheese on each bottom slice of bread.
- Add split sausages, 2 links (4 halves) per half sandwich.
- Place bacon strips on top of sausage, 4 per sandwich.
- Place fried eggs on top of bacon 1 per half sandwich or 2 per sandwich.
- Top each sandwich with 1 oz. of the remaining cheese.
- Slather inside of top bread slice liberally with CHA! ranch sauce. Place lid slice of bread on top of sandwich.
- Butter top and bottom bread of each sandwich and grill or press each until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Cut in half. Serve one half sandwich per portion.