- ½ cup CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce (buy now)
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag Green Mountain Gringo® Corn Chips
- 1 jar Green Mountain Gringo® Hot Salsa
- 2 oz. sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Pull and shred all the meat from the rotisserie chicken and place the meat in a mixing bowl.
- Add the CHA! by Texas Pete® to the pulled chicken meat and mix well.
- Place all of the Green Mountain Gringo® Corn Strips onto large pizza baking tray.
- Arrange the spicy shredded chicken over the tortilla strips.
- Sprinkle all of the shredded cheddar cheese over the chicken and tortilla strips.
- Place the nachos in the oven to bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and toasted with all of the cheese melted.
- Garnish the nachos with the Green Mountain Gringo® Hot Salsa and sour cream and serve immediately.