Baked Wonton Crackers with Asian CHA! Crab Salad
- 3 tbsp. CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce (buy now)
- 24 Wonton wraps, small
- Crab Salad
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- 2 tbsp. ponzu sauce
- 1 tsp. wasabi powder
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. pickled ginger, drained, rough chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- 1 cucumber
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Cut the wonton wraps from corner to corner to form 48 triangles.
- Arrange the wonton triangles on a parchment-lined sheet tray and bake them in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes or until they are just golden brown and fully crisp.
- Remove wonton triangles from the oven to cool. Peel the cucumber and slice it into 48 thin rings.
- Drain excess liquid from the can of lump crab meat and pick through the meat to make sure all of the shells have been removed.
- Place all ingredients for the crab salad into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and keep the crab salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To assemble, arrange the crispy baked wonton crackers on a large serving platter.
- Top each cracker with 1 thinly sliced ring of cucumber and 1 tablespoon of the spicy crab salad and serve.