Texas Pete® Zippy Tie Dye Coleslaw
- 1-2 tbsp Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shaved thin
- 6 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper, finely julienne
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, finely julienne
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced thin
- 1/2 onion red onion, julienne paper thin
- 2 carrots carrots, fresh, grated on the large shredder
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 2 tbsp. parsley, fresh, minced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
Products used in this recipe:
- Place the thinly shaved red cabbage into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the brown sugar, red wine vinegar and the Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce and mix well.
- Let this mixture marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes before adding all the remaining ingredients from the bell peppers to the mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.