Texas Pete® Wings
- 3 tbsp. Texas Pete ® Original Hot Sauce
- Buffalo Wing Sauce or Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce or Extra Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs (12-15) white chicken wings or (24-30) split wing pieces
- 2 tbsp. of butter or margarine
Products used in this recipe:
- Cut whole wings at joints and discard wing tips.
- Place the 24-30 pieces on absorbent paper to dry. Fry: 375° F 10-12 minutes or until crispy.
- Oven Bake: Spread wings in a single layer on sheet pan. 450° F for 35 min or until done.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of butter or margarine in a sauce pan, add 3 tbsp. of Texas Pete® Hot Sauce or Wing Sauce, mix together.
- To coat, place cooked wings and blended sauce in a large covered bowl and shake gently.
- To serve, use tongs/slotted spoon to place wings on a plate.
- Serve with celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing.