Texas Pete® Warm Buffalo Potato Salad
- 1/4 cup Texas Pete ® Original Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup vinaigrette dressing or ranch dressing, prepared
- 6 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 4 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1/4
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery, 1/4″ diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced onion, 1/4″ diced
- 1 cup crumbled bleu cheese
Products used in this recipe:
- Combine vinaigrette (or Ranch) and hot sauce. Set aside.
- Mix vegetable oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add potatoes; mix to coat potatoes with mixture. Transfer to sheet pan.
- Bake potatoes at 375° F for 55 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- To make salad, toss potatoes, celery and onion with the hot sauce vinaigrette mixture. Top with bleu cheese crumbles.