Texas Pete® Tender Spicy Creole Beef Short Ribs
- 2 Cups Texas Pete ® Original Hot Sauce
- 5 1/2 cups marinara sauce, prepared
- 2 cups diced green pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 10 lbs. beef short ribs
Products used in this recipe:
- Combine marinara sauce, Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce, diced pepper, diced onion, chopped garlic, red wine vinegar, cajun seasoning and pepper for marinade.
- Place meat in large, sealable container or bag. Add marinade and allow to coat.
- Refrigerate for 48 hours.
- Place ribs and marinade in a covered brazier and cook at 325° for 2 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender.