Texas Pete® Sizzling CHA! Ramen with Shrimp
- Place a medium-sized saucepot on the stove and turn to high heat.
- Once heated, add the olive oil followed by the shrimp and red bell pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the shrimp are halfway cooked, then add the ramen seasoning to the pan.
- Cook for 1 more minute then add the 2 cups of water along with the ramen noodles and put a tight fitting lid on the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are tender and the shrimp are fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and add the CHA! by Texas Pete®.
- Serve the shrimp and noodles in a large bowl with all of the spicy CHA! broth.