Texas Pete® Sautéed Garlic Flavor Hot Sauce Breakfast Bake
- 2 Tbsp. Texas Pete® Sautéed Garlic Flavor Hot Sauce
- 8 eggs
- ½ C milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- 2 C cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Sour cream and chopped green tops of spring onions for garnish
- Suggested additions: Roasted red peppers, green peppers, mushrooms, onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Texas Pete® Sautéed Garlic Flavor Hot Sauce and Stir in milk, salt, pepper and half of the cheese.
- In a 9″x13″ oven-safe casserole dish, evenly spread cooked sausage, then egg mixture, then remaining cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown and the eggs have just set in the middle. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F and cook until the eggs have completely set.
- Serve immediately with garnishes and a drizzle of Texas Pete® Sautéed Garlic Flavor Hot Sauce.