Texas Pete® ¡SABOR! Chicken Enchilada Dip
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 Tbsp ¡Sabor! by Texas Pete Mexican-Style Hot Sauce (buy now)
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 C colby-jack cheese, shredded, divided
- ½ C mayonnaise
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ tsp. cumin, ground
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 3 C chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- Tortilla chips
Products used in this recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix cream cheese, ¡Sabor! by Texas Pete® , ½ cup cheese and remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
- Spoon into oven-safe serving dish; cook uncovered until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Add remaining cheese and broil until golden brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips.