Texas Pete® Roasted Corn Pudding
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chives, chopped
Products used in this recipe:
- Peel the corn and roast over an open flame until a little charred on all sides.
- Melt butter in a skillet and sauté the onion for a minute, add the garlic, mushrooms and cut corn, cook until the onion softens and the mushrooms dry out.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream, milk, wing sauce, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the corn mixture, cheese and bell pepper.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 buttered baking dish at 350 degrees until set, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and let rest for 10 minutes.