Texas Pete® Pork Slider with Melted Truffle-Flecked Gouda
- 2 tbsp. Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce
- 1 lb. berkshire ground pork
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt/pepper
- Truffle-flecked gouda cheese
Products used in this recipe:
- Combine ground pork with chopped basil, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the pork into 2-inch balls.
- Cook until medium well, 155°F minimum temperature.
- Top each slider with truffle-flecked gouda cheese.