Texas Pete® Meatball & Asiago Grinder with Fiery Sweet Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce
- 3 cups bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups grated asiago cheese (1/4 lb.)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 each green & red bell peppers, sliced
Products used in this recipe:
- Combine bread crumbs & milk. Reserve.
- Add next 7 ingredients – gently mix & combine.
- Add bread crumb milk mixture.
- Pan fry or bake meatballs until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
- For Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet peppers: sauté green & red peppers in extra virgin olive oil – cook 8-10 minutes.
- Strain & reserve the flavored oil for another/additional use.
- Drizzle copious amounts of Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Sauce over sautéed peppers & gently mix.