Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Glazed Salmon Filet with Cucumber, Avocado and Jalapeño Salad
- 2 cups + 1 cup (for basting) Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce
- 1/2 side salmon
- 1 each cucumber, small dice
- 2 each avocado, medium dice
- 1 each jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 each red onion, small dice
- 4 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Products used in this recipe:
- Marinate salmon in Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce for 30 minutes.
- Utilize medium high heat; grill or plank salmon until internal temperature reaches 145° F.
- Brush liberally with additional Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce.
- Combine all ingredients & gently fold together. Serve alongside salmon.