Texas Pete® Bacon-Wrapped Honey Glazed Shrimp with Chipotle Cream
- 1/2 cup Texas Pete® Garlic Hot Sauce (buy now)
- 2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Zest and juice of one lime
- Sugar and salt
- 10 slices thin sliced bacon, cut in half long ways
- 2lbs. large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. orange juice concentrate
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
Products used in this recipe:
- Pulse the chiptoles with some of the adobo sauce in a food processor.
- Add the sour cream, lime juice and zest, plus to mix and season to taste.
- Stir together the honey, soy, OJ, fish sauce and Texas Pete® Garlic Hot Sauce.
- Marinate the shrimp in the sauce for an hour in the fridge.
- Cut the bacon slices in half long way and wrap around the shrimp.
- Spray with oil and grill just until the shrimp is done and the bacon is crispy.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauce.