CHA! by Texas Pete® White Chili
- 2 Tbsp. CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chilies
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano or marjoram
- ½ lb. chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 (28 oz.) can white beans
- 1 C chicken stock
- ½ C shredded jack cheese for garnish
- ¼ C chopped cilantro for garnish
Products used in this recipe:
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes or until the onion softens.
- Add the chilies, spices and CHA! by Texas Pete®; cook for a minute to blend flavors.
- Stir in the chicken and beans, add chicken stock and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese and cilantro.