CHA! by Texas Pete® Candied Pecans
- 2 C brown sugar, packed
- 3-4 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce
- 3 C pecans, whole
Make Candied Pecan Garnish:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except pecans and set aside.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and spread evenly with pecans. Roast 2-3 minutes, tossing them at intervals.
- Remove pecans from oven and pour into bowl with CHA! mixture. Stir, coating pecans evenly.
- Replace parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Spread nuts back onto lined sheet pan to cool. Once cooled, break apart to use as garnish on tart.