CHA! by Texas Pete® Bacon and Asparagus Grilled Cheese
- 12 stalks asparagus, pencil thin
- Olive oil, to drizzle on asparagus
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 1½ C sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Honey, to drizzle
- CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce, to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place asparagus on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and place in oven to roast. Check every 2-3 minutes, moving asparagus around so all sides roast. Remove when softened and set aside.
- Use same sheet pan to cook bacon in oven until crispy. Drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place two slices of bread, butter side down, in preheated skillet.
- Top each with ¾ cup cheese, 3 slices bacon, half of the roasted asparagus, and a drizzle of honey and CHA! by Texas Pete®. Cover with remaining cheese, then top each with another slice of buttered bread.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until the bread is nicely browned, then turn and cook on the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.