CHA! by Texas Pete® CHA! Town Hot Dog
- 1/3 cup CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 jar Green Pepper Sauce
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish (before draining)
- 1/3 cup dill pickles, cut in half, seeds removed, minced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, minced
- 1/2 bunch parsley, fresh, minced
- 1 bunch chives, minced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 24 hot dogs
- 24 hot dog buns
Products used in this recipe:
- Mince the white onions and cook them in a large sauté pan with the olive oil until they are lightly caramelized, adding a tablespoon of olive oil if onions are too dry. Season with salt and pepper and then refrigerate.
- When the onions are cool, place them in a large mixing bowl. Drain the sweet pickle relish well to extract as much juice as possible. Discard the juice.
- Mince the dill pickles. Be sure to remove seeds from pickles before mincing. Add the drained sweet pickle relish, minced dill pickles, minced sundried tomatoes, minced Texas Pete® peppers, CHA! by Texas Pete®, parsley, chives, mayonnaise, celery salt and black pepper. Mix everything together well. Keep refrigerated until you are ready to use.
- Serve as a topping for hot dogs.