CHA! by Texas Pete® CHA! CHA! Chicken Fingers
- 1/2 cup CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce
- 3 lbs. or 24 chicken tenders, fresh
- 1 bag Green Mountain Gringo® Blue Corn Strips
- 1 bag Green Mountain Gringo® Yellow Corn Strips
- 2 cups flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
Products used in this recipe:
- Marinate the chicken tenders in 1/2 cup of CHA! by Texas Pete® for 24 hours.
- Preheat the deep fryer to 350°.
- Grind both bags of the yellow and blue Green Mountain Gringo® Corn Strips into the size of breadcrumbs and mix them together. Set up a breading station and begin breading the chicken tenders starting with the seasoned flour. Dunk into the beaten eggs and give an even coating of the finely ground Green Mountain Gringo® Corn Strips.
- Carefully place the chicken tenders into the deep fryer for approximately 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown, crispy and fully cooked with an internal temperature of 165°. Remove them from the fryer and place on paper towels to absorb excess grease. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Serve the fried chicken tenders with the spicy CHA! ketchup.
- While the tenders are frying, prepare the dip.
- Mix the ketchup with 1/4 cup of CHA! by Texas Pete® and pour into a ramekin.