1. Combine Texas Pete Original Hot Sauce, 2 tbsp. chopped garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tsp kosher salt and 1 tsp pepper for marinade.
2. Place chicken in large, sealable container or bag. Add marinade and allow to coat.
3. Refrigerate 48 hours.
4. Drain chicken before cooking. Discard marinade.
5. Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Alternatively, bake chicken at 400 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
6. To make sauce, saute garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp chopped garlic, marinara sauce, 3/4 cup Texas Pete Original Hot Sauce, 2 cups olives, 3 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tsp pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Top cooked chicken with sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.