Texas Pete® Hot Sticky Finger Plum Pork Spareribs
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (buy now)
- 1/2 cup asian plum sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 lbs. pork spareribs
- Combine Texas Pete® Buffalo Wing Sauce, asian plum sauce, soy sauce and honey for marinade.
- Place meat in large, sealable container or bag. Add marinade and allow to coat.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Drain meat before cooking; reserve marinade.
- Brown ribs over medium-high heat in a braiser; add reserved marinade to braiser, cover and cook in a 325° F oven for 2 hours or until spareribs are tender.