Charred Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Shrimp
- 2 lbs. 12-15 ct. jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- Season shrimp with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for up to an hour.
- Pre-heat the grill to medium high and cook shrimp 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from grill and in a large bowl combine with Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Sauce and toss thoroughly. Sprinkle with chopped, fresh cilantro and serve.