CHA! Hoisin-Glazed Roasted Chicken Wings
- 1 cup CHA! (buy now)
- 4 lbs. or 48 chicken wings, fresh
- 1 stick butter, salted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup CHA!
- ¾ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thin for garnish
- Marinate the chicken wings in the CHA! by Texas Pete® for 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- After 24 hours, place the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the stick of butter and pour over the chicken wings.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the chicken wings on as many baking trays as needed, keeping space between each chicken wing and not over-crowding the pans.
- Roast the chicken wings in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown, crispy, fork tender and fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°.
- Flip them once halfway through the cooking process so they crisp evenly on both sides. Depending upon the size of the wings, you may need to cook them for over an hour.
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the glaze and slice the scallions.
- Mix the ¼ cup of CHA! by Texas Pete® with the ¾ cup of hoisin sauce and mix well.
- When the chicken wings are finished cooking, carefully place them into a large mixing bowl and toss them with the spicy CHA! hoisin glaze.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a serving platter, garnish with the sliced scallions and serve.