CHA! BBQ Glazed Grilled Salmon
- 1 cup CHA! (buy now)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 5 6-oz. fillets salmon, fillets for grilling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the CHA! by Texas Pete® with the barbeque sauce and mix well. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place skin side down on a lightly oiled grill.
- Glaze the salmon during the cooking process with the spicy CHA! barbeque glaze.
- Cook salmon on both sides to desired temperature.
- Carefully remove from grill and serve immediately.